Sunday, October 24, 2010

Arnie Jet At Seven

We are so busy this past few days preparing for my seventh birthday. Mommy says i am a growing boy already and i should not act like a little one. Maybe Mommy is right, aside from adding another year in my life i was so much sure that everything will be more exciting by facing another new challenges in my life. Luckily, Mommy is always there for me, of course Daddy too.


Anime theme party is what i want for this year and we came out with the "One Piece" theme for my stuff. Of course, it's a costume party where all invited will be wearing their chosen costume. Mommy says that we should not tell guest to go along with my theme as long as they will wear their own costume it will be fine.



The party is great! I have a cute cake where Luffy and a pirate ship on it which is customize by Mommy (she is always creative in many many ways, artist at all times), spaghetti, chicken pops, macaroons, candy cane, ice creame, club house sandwich and a lot more games and surprises.




Blowing candles and pabitin is what i like most in the party. Of course, the gift opening and thanking all people who find time to come in my party. I am hoping to see all of them again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment